View Single Post
Old 2008-12-25, 19:10   Link #42
Nukerjsr
Baka Inu~

Send a message via AIM to Nukerjsr
I absolutely love this episode. Just about every hang up I had with any of the characters have gone away. It was a bit awkward with some moments and there's still plenty left to be said, but it was incredibly.

We did see Ryuuji realize that he put too much hope with Taiga's dad. We don't know for sure if he wants to hang out with his daughter again (Maybe it's the time. Maybe he gets less work around Late Fall/Early Winter) but still the disappointment stand. But Minori did give Ryuuji the answer and the apology he deserved. That really made everything great at the final scene.

The slow-clapping part was typical, but did really work. That scene does get great points though for Ami-chan in the Dominatrix outfit and Taiga in her little angel costume. (Did anyone else notice that all the other girls were maids? Lol.) It's hard to comment on the scene really.

But daaaaaaaaaaaamn, who doesn't like the race? Ryuuji really GARs (Yes, I'm using that word) up and just takes charge, knocking down the students who put him down. He even does the trick with the fence when he get stuck. And Minori does it too, just to get those track players. This series really shows off the importance of getting even. So many of them look down on Ryuuji and Taiga, but this time...wow.

The other classmates irritated me again. When Ryuuji showed them the dress, they were all "Oh, that dress is so cute!" and suddenly "Ryuuji is scary." I wish these people would just make up their mind. And they got in the way of Minori/Ryuuji and Taiga/Yuusaku. Tired of them.

But that last scene was still really amazing. I mean, don't you just love Kugimiya's voice when she's like that? It was kind of fun to watch the relationships build up from the whole experience.

A really epic ending of an arc, it deserves a 10.