View Single Post
Old 2009-09-17, 20:23   Link #71
ChainLegacy
廉頗

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
Is good to note also, that while Question is hevely based on Investigating information and connecting dots, Batman Abbility as detective doesn’t stop there, Batman is a Criminologist and is adept to Forensics, as well as been a master of disguise amongst other attributes that make him what he is, this is what makes Bat-Man the world Greatest Detective.
I would assume he is proficient in those areas as well. If you think about it, while Batman is the reputed best detective (and I'm not necessarily disputing that), the Question has only that job. He focuses solely on that, whereas Batman has muscle and fighting to deal with. This might be why we see Batman relegating some detective duties to Question in JLU. Don't get me wrong, Batman is my favorite DC hero, I just raise an eyebrow to unabashedly ranking him above a character entirely dedicated to questioning things in solving mysteries.

If you haven't watched the 90's Spider-Man, that is very high quality (JL and 90's Batman level) as well.

That Hulk movie looks awesome, that comic series was exceptional. Hulk and Spider-Man are my favorite Marvel heroes and I would have to agree Marvel is better than DC overall, though DC has had better animated series.
ChainLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote