View Single Post
Old 2007-05-16, 10:52   Link #145
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
---- ----[list][*]I ended up eating my earlier words within the first minute when it was finally revealed to us who the hooded man is. Hmm... *munch, munch* sola has been making me *munch, munch* eat a lot of my words lately... *munch, munch* I haven't been this terrible with speculation since... *munch, munch* since ever.

In short, my speculation hit-rate has been woeful (abysmal even). The icing on the cake would be if Mana did turn out to be psycho. If that does happen, I wouldn't just need to eat my words, I would need to chew on my foot as well!
I can relate to that The show is doing well at keeping its cards hidden, revealing enough to start speculating, but not nearly enough to raise these speculations noticeably above guesswork. We don't eve know what kind of powers Aono might have, and whether Matsuri has the as well.

That said - i highly believe your foot is safe, because i don't know what would it take at this point for Mana to go psycho mode. If anything, she seems genuinely supportive of Yorito x Matsuri