View Single Post
Old 2008-06-16, 12:24   Link #844
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I assumed it was a reference to Mao, though I can't imagine when she would have gone there with Mao. She may have been there for a while though and went all over China before finding Mao. We also don't know where she went after she left Mao either I suppose. I've never really bought the Mao was of royal blood since I can't figure how Mao could have ended up on the streets. Wouldn't they rather have had Mao as the head rather than Tianzi. If C.C. somehow knew who exactly Mao was in the event he was royalty, this might explain some of those notes concerning episode 11.

Of course, I wouldn't be surprised if she had a contract with some Emperor in the past either. He tone being like that sounds like things might have gone better than some of her other contracts, though it still failed.

Maybe she thinks Lelouch will make it through okay? Maybe for once her emotions are overriding her notion about the contract since she seemed happy that Lelouch decided to go after Kallen which could indicate she may regard Kallen as a friend or something.

I'm not sure why she is happy about him staying human, but maybe she is happy because it might make her feel that Lelouch will be able to deal with everything and not become like Mao.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote