View Single Post
Old 2009-07-23, 01:48   Link #681
Ice Block
less qq; more pewpew

Quote:
Originally Posted by aegisofrime View Post
*Raises Hand* Thirded. I think Endless Eight is totally in the spirit of Haruhi!
*raises hand* Fourthed? Enjoying every minute.
----------
Quote:
skip
Quote:
skip
Quote:
don't need to watch
Quote:
the same thing over
Patience, patience. See, this is why so many are raging at E8. Before you have even watched the episode, you already browse the forums for episode spoilers, and you already know that it's not gonna end. Plus, you even keep skipping through the eps. Why? What do you gain from skipping? Certainly NOT disk space... What, 15 something minutes to browse the net and rage?.. Got something to do? Ha, why watch a 22 minute video when you don't have 22 minutes of free time? Mind boggling...

Anyway, as I was saying, people need to watch shows as originally intended (read: you can't skip when your watching a live broadcast/feed). This goes without saying that you're not supposed to know every detail about the ending beforehand (read: watch first, read/discuss later). See, people going Fuck this! They were going too fast but they didn't end the loop yet are understandable. But when you go it didn't end yet? gg I'm not watching this shit or I skipped to the end only to find out its still continuing... I dunno, L2watch?

Hm, I feel like I've posted something like this before...