View Single Post
Old 2012-07-07, 14:12   Link #17
YeyeC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
Wow, the rate at which you're able to produce quality work is nothing short of amazing.

Those two above sigs are really good. I like what you did with the vectors and brushes. The text is also very nice.
hehehe thanks actually those two sigs are pretty old, I don't do many sigs now that's why I post a lot of my old works ;3;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennir View Post
First of all, welcome to the FC subforum!

You have some really good tags and my favorite is this one

I love the vibrance, the creativity, the typo, pretty much everything Take away that border and it'd be even better.

As for your work in general, I would suggest watching the contrast on some of your tags. Overcontrasted sigs look good in some cases, but it's easy to go overboard with it. Also don't spam effects like in the 3rd and 4th tags on the left in the OP (although I suspect you've already gotten past this as those look like older works).

Amazing work in general and keep it up!
Thanks for the comment and recommendation I really appreciated and that's so true I totally agree with you, I actually prefer simple sigs but sometimes I tend to go overboard with effects and colors >_>;; I'll try to avoid that from now on XD

Last edited by YeyeC; 2012-07-07 at 17:34.
YeyeC is offline   Reply With Quote