View Single Post
Old 2007-06-27, 18:27   Link #167
marron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varis View Post
why all the confusion?

Cagalli chose her country over Athrun, she chose Yuna over Athrun even after she got an engagement ring. All that without even letting him know.

Athrun loved her and still has feelings for her but he saw their relationship as finished from that point on.

Even if Cagalli would try to get back together with Athrun, he would decline.

Meyrin on the other hand did everything right. She is not pushy, not a tomboy and truly loves Athrun.

In fact, she abandoned ZAFT, her sister, her career, everything for Athrun. She puts her life in his hands without blinking or thinking twice.

It's not rocket science to figure out who is better fitting for Athrun at this point.
WOW
Please let me say that Cagalli didn't chose Yuna over Athrun she was force to married him because of her country. ok she chose her country over Athrun but hey in that country are 1000 of people she must think at them .Do u think this was easy 4 her??????? haven't u seen that all the time she was thinking at Athrun (not to say that she cried a lot).

Athrun didn't saw their relationship finished if u remember they talk on the Archangel and she told him the all story and he understude .and Athrun wouldn't decline to get back togeder with her because if u saw the special edicion u see there Athrun wearing a ORB uniform .

And what is wrong with Cagalli being a tomboy if all of u remember Athrun likes olso this think at her and when he fall in love with her he fall in love olso because she is diffrent from othrers and NOBODY CAN SAY THAT SHE DOESN'T TRULY LOVE ATHRUN she would give her life 4 him she would give everything and when I say everything is really everything.Meyrin has no responsibilitis but Cagalli does she can't simply leave ORB in the hands of does basters (like her father said) .

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
She's an adult. She should know the difference at this point, between right and wrong. If she could be so easily manipulated by Serin and company, she has no business running Orb, or being engaged to someone that actually loves her.

I'm sorry if you don't like my stance, but long term, they won't make it if she can be swayed so easily. Cagalli is a fool. She never should have been given control of Orb, or at least it should not have fallen to her shoulders until she was MUCH older. And Athrun should move on to someone who can be loyal in love with him. He probably won't. He'll probably go back to Cagalli. But if he does, he's lost whatever respect he gained from me in SEED.

Will

omg now really :| she has 18th .did u ever saw an 18th girl rule a entire country???????I don't think so .U at 27 could never rule a country and u are telling me that a girl how has 18 is such an adult that when she makes a mistake this cannot be forgiven :-L .Why are u so cruel why do people judge so hard and they even don't know the person

U know how u are?Is like u have never seen GSD at tv is like u have been one of the people of her country (like shinn who doesn't know that he is not the only one sufering Cagalli olso sufer ) hey whatttttttttt why do u people don't understand

Even the president cannot rull the country good and he has experience and u tell me that a 18th girl is obligated not to make a mistake (and hey it is 1000 times much hearder because is the CE) Will u be able to rull a country I don't think so .so stop saing to thing so.

Your' right she sould have benn given control of ORB when was much older but that didn't depent of her .do u think she likes controling the all country not being able to live her own life ,not being able to live a normal life ,not being able to live with Athrun omg she cries every day because she is not with him and it was so sad that she couldn't go to space to end the war she had to stay in ORB and if that wasn't enought she give her ring away and even told Meyrin to watch over Athrun because she is not able to come .ok that brokes my heart and has broken it already (((((((((((((((

If I was in her posicion I would have done the same think because she cannot think only at herself when there are lives,souls to protect and only she can protect them .

I really hope that she and Athrun get back togeder because they belong togeder .think of an normal relationship .in an relationship the other loves u because how u are and the things u are able of .Athrun and Cagalli are able to protect the ones they love and the world they have to make sacrifice
this is life but every sacriface must have his good end so finally I really hope that hey will be togeder .

I'm sorry if I ofence sombody but I was really mad that all people judge her like that without noing what she has been through.Sorry for the Meyrin fans but I'm sure that if Meyrin where in her posicion she couldn't have been strong enough to rule ORB it isn't easy .I personal don't have anything with Meyrin she is a nice girl,a shy girl and olso cute but she is not 4 Atrhun they are more like brother and sister .And in the end of final plus I saw that when they left togeder they didnt' seen like an couple they were more like brother and sister Lacus and Kira looked like an couple .

Sorry again but I really am a Asucaga fan expecially a Cagalli fan and I don't like when people judge her so hard when she is facing a such hard situacion .And sorry for my speling but It is very late 2 in the morning anyway
Asucaga 4 aver
marron is offline   Reply With Quote