View Single Post
Old 2009-01-07, 01:17   Link #18
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
This is a well... Unique game
Krissame in-game. Just fooling around and it is refreshing in its humorous way. And the fact the only 'armor' you have is the Pants so wouldn't that mean female characters are exposing their stick body to the world!? OH NOES!
Fortunately stick figures have little modesty to lose.

A small comment about that. Sorry it's a spoiler, so people shouldn't click unless they're willing to learn something about the game's mechanics after ascension.
Spoiler for Being Shirtless:

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Ooo KoL does have a thread and it is older then expected. Im there though I have yet to actually do anything besides make a character Hopefully now that the holidays are over Ill have more time to explore and figure out what you all are talking about. Im kinda miffed I missed Crimbo and the penguin mafia takeover XD
Ouch! That really hurts! It's a shame. There was some fun stuff going on for the last month and it just concluded today. Well, if you're still interested next year you'll get to enjoy a Crimbo hosted by the Penguin Mafia. I'm hoping that next year you'll still care.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote