View Single Post
Old 2012-11-02, 23:28   Link #2026
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Not if you are in Texas. Couple of months ago certain District judge in Texas made news when he asked for additional deputy to prepare for potential civil war if Obama is reelected!
I'm seriously worried about something like that. I'm worried of at least riots and thousands upon thousands flocking to Washington to protest if Obama is re-elected. A lot of these anti-Obama people will just fly off the handle if Obama is re-elected, and I'll be mad at them, because most of them are racists so that is a big reason why they are so anti-Obama, and I'll be mad at the GOP, because they stoked the fires, big time, and decided to play this 'game' where they stoked and created anti-Obama sentiments over the last four years.

A good amount of GOP supporters are violent or violent minded. I've heard of some of them saying things like "We should overrun the liberals and take back our country by force". If Obama is re-elected, I'm afraid of some anti-Obama people doing acts of violence to any liberals or democrats they know or find out about.