View Single Post
Old 2008-09-03, 05:50   Link #2049
Phantom-Takaya
INTJ
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via MSN to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom-Takaya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neki Ecko View Post
But they are in St Paul, Minn . You can actually tell the difference between the DNC and RNC

DNC: Pack house every night with all cultures, no violent protest anywhere, the atmosphere was incredible, powerful speeches by everybody and Sen Obama take to the house with his final speech (BTW it was on 25% of all American Households and alot more around the world)

RNC: Yall see that arena, it is almost like its dead compare to DNC with that sea going on, Violent Protests all around, it seems boring and everybody was cheering for Pres. Bush and we dont know if Sen McCain will get the same ratings as Sen Obama.
I'm more concerned about how both political parties are reacting to and dealing with the hurricane than people making speeches to their own political party, in which their own political party cheer in return. So far, I've hear McCain prioritize helping out with the hurricane over the convention. I've been shifting through news reports and other forms of media to see what Obama's doing about the hurricane, but I'm not finding anything. (Anyone have anything?) So, in short, I can care less for either party's "What you can do, I can do better" national conventions. I've always been more for finding out what a person's worth is than what comes out of their mouths.
Phantom-Takaya is offline   Reply With Quote