View Single Post
Old 2010-09-09, 21:31   Link #12
Suomi
Kaiba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wang View Post
Oh right, I've yet to comment on this one too... Anyway, looks like we've been both busy making our own threads, have we?

I remember this one. While I didn't vote for it, I do think it looks very nice. The fact that this is realistically and geometrically impossible for a reflection aside, it has a serenity to it... I will agree with Star-Wing, it's a tad squished. As are some of your other signatures, though sometimes it can be a bit hard to correct...

IMO, your best sig you've got here. The look of it, the black and white, the designs... fantastic. Something I don't even think I could do. I personally will disagree with Star-Wing on this one, I think that even without blending it looks very nice.

Well, looks like we've got threads to update and check back to regularly. Keep up the good work, Sworn to Believe.
Thanks Mr. WAng.

the first one, yeah it's impossible but I liked the concept I guess. The squished ness...I've been working on that recently (these are slightly older) and so my newer sigs are going to look better.

thank you. I love the Riku one as well...the designs I actually did not do I wish I could take credit but it's all the BG. I was just kinda like..."riku is amazing. I want to make a sig of him." and got a pic, rendered it, put in the BG, blended a little and added the text and border.

Yep! Thanks. (and I really need to figure out something for people to call me..."sworn to believe" is kinda long and sounds so formal! ^^;