View Single Post
Old 2003-11-29, 07:57   Link #130
Lavender

for all those ppl who wanted a good review on the different groups doing CC, u can find it here http://www.anime-planet.com/phpBB2/v...8095c7b25afc0b

And after spending the time to read (almost)all the posts from page1 to page 7, this is what I gotta say: I am truly disgusted at how ppl are commenting on fansubs and how they are criticizing work that fansubbers put heart into. First I have to say I'm not bias in anyway since I dun work for any group and I'm not that much effected by the previous reputation of the names of groups. I have not yet seen all the versions for CC out there, so I'm not gonna comment on which group is the best. But for all I know, A-keep did a great job. More than great. They went through the effort of putting in more work to bring more into their fansubs (ie: SFX's, logo, styling etc. just to name a few) for the sake of the fans. Fansubbers sub for free! They devote their own time for fans. And to think there's still ungreatful ppl bashing at the privileges fansubbers have brought us. I was realli pissed off at that a-keep=aj comment that someone made in previous pages. To that person who said this, do u even think about what u say with ur brain? All the staff in A-keep put ALOT of effort into this, and I dun see in anyway how they are lacking quality at all. They are humans and fans like us, not professionals. They are allowed to make mistakes. If u r not satisfied, get other versions and just be happi with that. Or u can get the DVDs. But see, for DVD quality, u have to pay $30 for every few episodes. Meanwhile, fansubs are free. So I think those ppl should just be greatful that there are ppl who r willing to sub for the fans out there despite the kind of unpleasant attitudes they get from certain ppl.

Like Ayu-sama, I have to say excuse me for my ranting as well. But to conclude all this, ppl get a life! Watch whatever version you like the best, be it A-keep A-Kraze or Infusion. But remember that it is not ur right to get fansubs, it is a privilige.
Lavender is offline   Reply With Quote