View Single Post
Old 2012-12-15, 10:37   Link #60
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
I don't think Akane would have cared much, but it's not because she's not interested in Kogami romantically. Come on, there are plenty of signs there that Akane has some romantic feelings for Kogami.

I think that Akane has a lot of faith in Kogami. This episode makes that very clear, imo. Who did Akane turn to when she received a troubling message during the middle of the night from a friend? Did she turn to her fellow Inspector Gino? Did she turn to wise old man Tomomi? No, she turned to Kogami. That says an awful lot, in my view.

Akane would assume that her friend is running around in her underwear because of something the mastermind villains behind this did. I think Akane has enough trust in Kogami to think that he wouldn't do something like that to her friend.
She definitely has faith in Kogami and respects him a lot. She also thinks he's very attractive (remember when she checked out his abs so blatantly? ) but I don't think she has any romantic interest in him, at least not yet. Her reaction when her friends implied as much was pretty telling, imo.

That said, even if we assume she does have romantic feelings for him, Akane is smart enough not to misunderstand the situation.