View Single Post
Old 2007-03-23, 23:17   Link #81
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayyo View Post
It's neither bashing nor silly, since my point was and is that it's exactly the details that made it 'popular' will be taken out when it makes the transaction from eroge to anime. But hey, bashing me is a fun past time sport too recently I have heard, not that I care. Wish I can find the source of that anger though.
What I don't understand is the fact that if you are not going to watch this anime then why are you making posts in this thread. You are entitled to your opinions, but i find it pointless to come into this thread and just type that "i'm not going to watch this anime because....."

If you are not interested in this anime and feel that there are better games that could be animated, then fine, but what i really hate is people who say they won't watch something and yet still post in a thread about not watching it.... It's pointless and it discourages others, who might actually enjoy this anime but is put off from watching it by you....

P.S. work on your writing, i mean wtf does "transaction from eroge to anime" mean? I think you meant transition cause i always though transaction meant the moving of funds from accounts...
holyman282 is offline   Reply With Quote