View Single Post
Old 2012-12-11, 05:17   Link #117
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
I agree on this completely though, they've been doing a great job, though I wonder if they'll have a new voice for adult Satoru. Saki's already guaranteed to have Aya Endo's sexy voice after the next time skip so they might give the guys new voices?
I hope not! :/ I'm already a bit "meh" on Saki's voice change.

Quote:
I'm also looking forward to hearing Murase take on more roles from here on. He looks pretty young though, I can't imagine how extra awkward the recording session of ep8 would have been.
Oh my. Well, at least he has lots of opportunities? He was great in this role, the raw pain in his voice after poor Subaru died was awesome. (I guess a pet dying is something many people can relate to. I also felt sorry for the poor killer kitties.)

Quote:
Satoru in an Aloha shirt?
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonae View Post
If you mean 当番委員の振り分け by "an officail procedure", it's not "an official procedure by which each person is paired off with someone of the opposite sex" but "virtually official event in which they confess their love."
Btw, while the anime didn't mention this because it's irrelevant to the story at hand, it's not necessarily male/female groups only. Yes, it's supposed to be, but given that there are never the exact same number of boys and girls, they also have same sex pairs and groups of three.