View Single Post
Old 2008-12-01, 04:12   Link #48
Soljashy
The Salary Man
*Author

Send a message via Yahoo to Soljashy
I'm glad to finally hear more about the OVA, however I am somewhat disturbed by the news of it "returning to its eroge roots" – especially as I am one that believes the story is so much better without its ecchi aspects. Please don't stuff this one up, Leaf/Aquaplus!

EDIT: I had a look at the source, and it doesn't sound half as bad as I had imagined when I first heard "ero". The only thing mentioned on that note is (quite literally) that because the OVA is aimed at adults, they won't be avoiding nudity (I presume) using things like steam or manipulation of the angle. Here are some other things mentioned:

- Kamyu's height has been increased. (Yay for Kamyu! )
- The first episode starts out with the Fumirwil arc (the baby Uruto adopts) but has been revised to include more scenes for Karura.
This user has been diagnosed with a very rare and dangerous mutation of type Al of the pandemic Kugimiya disease (Retroviridae Kooguencephalitisvirus Kugimijavirus). The source of his infection has been identified as a Kamyu bite. Please be sensitive to him.

Last edited by Soljashy; 2008-12-01 at 04:36. Reason: had a look at the source
Soljashy is offline   Reply With Quote