View Single Post
Old 2009-08-06, 11:01   Link #143
Velsy

Maybe I havent fully understood these claims well. But what makes Welkin a wimp, coward or the such ?.

If it's because Alicia or Faldio, I just going to laugh at it.

Been giving this subject a little thought. Somehow the description I get from the game Welkin reminds me of Kamina from TTGL (hes one of my most fav chars in anime) . Hes what I consider a true champion. Inspiring if I say that much. If I was to use Kamina as an example. I can see why alot of you will be upset with the change in Welkin from what he was in game. If kamina was changed into a character that was paitent, more thoughtful and careful or more causious, it would be not the kamina I remembered. But like a new person. Because its like a whole new personality in an extent. If this is the answer, well I sorta why alot of people are upset. But I still beleive calling him a retart and a wimp is an exageration. I wouldnt call Kamina a retart if they did the same thing with him, it just be a different kamina. Sure I wouldnt be that happy, cause I did loved him the way he is.

Do I have to remind yous of the episode when Alicia and Faldio got trapped under the collasp temple. Do you remember his facial expressions when he realized there wasnt much time. It was like a *situation Critical* moment. Was he the wimp, or retart you call him at that moment when something needed to be done ? It seems he does know when to act when the situation needs it. Lives were at stake !

Now I dont tell anyone to like or dislike, but give him a break. Hes human like everyone else. Not some super soldier that can woe the ladies.

oh and I up to ep 16, thats how far I've seen welkin

Donated by Om Nerabdator

Last edited by Velsy; 2009-08-06 at 11:32.