View Single Post
Old 2006-06-13, 11:37   Link #1024
Amaranthine

Pellissier: I suspect I've rated it before, but oh well. I love it, perfect scene with the perfect text. 9/10

kira_lacusXX: Very simple, but very, very effective. The text blends perfectly with the image, and the image itself is beautiful. The only downside is the border. IMO, a softer colour would work better. 9.5/10

C.A.: A cool parody, and you drew it yourself. And +0.5 for amusingly breaking the limit by 1 pixel each way. ^^; 9/10

Nirvaphreak: The first one is probably one of the cutest sigs I've seen, and it has an interesting border. Interesting... but I don't actually like it too much. :/ It does stand out compared to almost everybody else's though, which is a plus. 8.5/10

The one you're using is just great. It's an original and creative idea, and you've carried it out excellently. 9.75/10

Deathkillz: The text is a bit dark, which makes it kind of hard to read in a couple of places. It's also borderless, but it's dark enough that it doesn't matter too much. Other than that I like it. 7.5/10

tea_servant_1996: Well, like you said, the border is wrong... Unfortunately that also makes it easy to see the edges of the two pictures. :/ The text is laid out nicely, especially your name between the vines... but it's kind of blurred/fuzzy. The pictures are bit low quality as well. I really do like the layout though. 7/10
Amaranthine is offline   Reply With Quote