View Single Post
Old 2006-06-14, 07:43   Link #1034
Wavie
Freedom

Send a message via ICQ to Wavie Send a message via MSN to Wavie
Grin - yeah i know it was simple didnt expect much of a rating off it tbh But i wanted to make it simple for a change to make it seem more mmmm, relaxing maybe? not sure if it worked. Yeah corner is random, but i seem to like it better than rectangled box - might try rounding all corners one day. Haruhi is from Ouran high school host club... one of the best animes of the year.

Pellissier - man some of those images are scary - gonna have to try that anime sometime - but nice choice of images pellissier and text :P. 7/10

lol thx number 48... I like your sig quite a bit... light green text might look better tho not sure. but background and character placement is nice 7.5/10

Kira_Naruto: omg black lagoon black lagoon - my other choice for a sig - MAID Rules get her in the sig lol - anyway i love it 9/10

CXC for backgrounds alone ill give you 10/10, then for text ill give you 9.9 outa ten. for images ill give u 10/10. Really pleased with your sigs. Man do a tutorial on how to make backgrounds like you do or tell me site where you learned it edit: ah ur friend made it - ask him to post tutorial

ok I think that was everyone who rated me - thx for rating me guys.
My Anime List
Wavie is offline   Reply With Quote