View Single Post
Old 2006-12-15, 19:29   Link #244
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Haven't posted here for a while, just some stuff I'd like to say before I sleep.

Ryoko's character songs are brilliant, beautiful and outstanding.

Who could have thought that Hare Hare Yukai could sound so negative, malicious and evil.

Koyubi de Gyutsu!, postive, beautiful but when you remember its Ryoko who's singing, you start thinking whether its sarcasm, great acting or does she actually feel that way?

Cool Edition, the song portrays the other side of Ryoko perfectly. Its my favourite character song now, beating Toki no Puzzle and Yuki, Muon Madobe nite. Its the type of song that increases your pulse, causes vasodilation, perks your senses and you find yourself still shivering from excitement after Ryoko says 'jaa ne'.

Tsuruya's songs are great as well, positive, upbeat and definitely has her character all over them.

Oh and the radio songs, especially Saikyo Pare Parade, gives me a really strong, euphoric reaction. It cures headaches, dizzy spells, lethargy, depression and maybe even cough and flu. I feel refreshed, energetic after listening to the song.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/