View Single Post
Old 2009-05-25, 00:23   Link #54
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Minato View Post
Video playlist? I rather not.. It doesn't interest me even the slightest.

*snip*
If you refuse to see what happened, then your argument has no value. That is genuine footage over the course of 8 weeks from gathering to massacre.

Nobody has a clear cut idea about "what happens after" when these things begin. They go in over their heads, and by the time the crap hits the fan it'd be too late to even wish they'd done better. I'd agree with you that this is why you're supposed to go the whole nine yards with these things so that nobody gets to control what the "what happens after" turns out to be.

Also, the Olympics had the popular support. Nobody's going to listen to anything else. 2008 was the one and only time China will probably ever get the Olympics, and they'll hear no less of it. Try getting as far as mentioning a rebellion.

You have no idea how people regulate communications in China, do you? It's near impossible to get a gathering of more than a few dozen people without requiring a permit, which they'll deny, and there's always the Great Firewall of China. It doesn't just block. It's supposed to monitor. That's the part that they don't tell you. Also, 1.5 million internal police troops. Have fun.

Put away your Zero avatar. I'm not sure you're trolling or not by the end of that post, because your wishes are getting delusional. "Stir some real deal up"? Talk to me again when you have a detailed, timed plan to get over 300 million people to support you, and destroy the Chinese army at the same time. You don't get Knightmares.
Claies is offline   Reply With Quote