Thread: Diablo III
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-12, 09:22   Link #1407
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Maybe i'm a completely noob at modern game. But i don't get it. How can Diablo 3 release date is 15th May.... when some people (like the one above) already got the Collector Edition with the game dish? Does it mean that they can just install and start to play now?
nope... some shops started to send the boxes to people ealier in order to get in time to 15may... they can unbox it and enjoy stuff like art books.... but they cant instrall the game nor they can play it before 14may 00:01 (so 15may...00:01 :P)

The game will allow to install if I remember at 14may near everning...but the servers will be turned ON like I said above at 00:01 (europe time).... so people will be able to enter the game only at that time.... till that servers are offline... and the game protection wont allow to install it as it requires some activation key that is send from servers (kinda like what happened with BF3 no play before a known date ^^)

so no worries no one is playing the full game even if they got their pre-order...

personaly I'm kinda angry that the close beta testers are able to play some more beta.. but other people like me cant ;/ since it would be a good time killer with all his waiting.... I cant play any other game till that 15may...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote