View Single Post
Old 2009-02-10, 22:07   Link #1301
Father Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
She knew that Alto was not going to fly with her. She did not even bother asking if Alto could go with her, she only said "I wish you could have gone with me". Nothing more.

I don't know why you are pushing this. You have absolutely no evidence to support the indication that Banana was there without Ranka's prior knowledge. She knew he was there, she was ready to go with him, she was only surprised by the fact that Banana jumped to intervene Alto killing Ai-Kun. Nothing more, nothing less.

- Tak
Even if she knew that Alto would say no, she still hoped to hear something else and that he would fly with her. I also think that she would have gone to Brera after the talk if Alto would have said no, because he is the only one who she knows who is not tooling her and who supports her with her decisions. (Now from her view).

As you mention I have no evidence of that it was not a planned scenario please show me from an official sourcebook that you are right. Again I can only say that she might have guessed it. If what you have said would be right then there is a missing scene where Ranka would asked Brera for a favor to put a hint for the viewers that this was intended.

Also one thing about Brera intervened because of Alto wanted to kill Ai kun. It was because Ranka threw herself into the line of fire and the risk that she gets hurt was far greater than the possibility that he will hit Ai kun. So his decision to come out of the shadows was right.