View Single Post
Old 2011-11-09, 02:52   Link #43
Kunagisa

We have 3 girls that got left out so far (Azuma and Miriam aside ... maybe we will find out what these two are doing later ...).

Naomasa
Neito
Masazumi <--- despite the translation uses 'he', I think the actual references are not gender related, but still something to keep in mind.

I think it's kinda a neta play here, because Ii was mentioned by Sakai back in episode 4 as the dude who didn't show up (and confirmed got spirited away by the drinking buddy). Ii's full name is Ii Naomasa, but probably not related to huge-spanner chick.

Also, these guys aren't jumping straight into saving Horizon; in fact, they don't seem like they care much except for Suzu. Apathy or restraint I don't know, but at least I like the fact they're actually opening this for discussion. As much as I like overpowered MCs that just solo bosses and save the chicks of their dreams, sometimes I really hate how useless the those dudes' friends are. Feels like the author spends all those time building the friendship and in the end they can only watch from the sideline.

For the people who don't go into the light novel thread in fear of spoilers, dear Zeroblade began translating the Q and A from the wiki made for anime-fans only, can be found at the infodump site. Pretty interesting reads really.

Preview for episode 7 (stupid bandai channel ...): http://vlog.xuite.net/play/REVZc0VnLTM5ODg2NTIuZmx2 POWER OF MONEY~~

PS: Think both EDs are out...