View Single Post
Old 2013-11-02, 19:59   Link #1067
Puu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byakou View Post
It bothers me a little bit how in every episode the characters aren't even wondering or being freaked out or homesick about being stuck in a game. If I was stuck in a game, I'd be trying to figure out why that is and what the hell is happening. Like where is my real body and in what condition it is? Am I dead, or am I some sort of artificial intelligence? What are my friends and family feeling? And so on. And I'd be looking for every single shred of evidence I could get my hands on trying to figure out this mystery and brainstorming with other people. Our protagonists are just waaaay too okay with their situation, normally you would be wondering why you're stuck in a game no?
I'm not sure if this is a spoiler of it has been spelled out but
Spoiler for Just in case...?:

And I guess they're just, you know, enjoying and doing what they can in their situation. Will panicking help them? Probably not. Will thinking about what's up and why they're there help? Probably. But there's also a lot of stuff happening around them and the guilds going into chaos so...

I wonder too, maybe some of them would be happy about being stuck in a game.... Time to live your fantasies! Enjoy it for a while! Regret later
Puu is offline   Reply With Quote