View Single Post
Old 2004-05-22, 15:20   Link #39
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pillage
Ok, if Jiraiya is such a push over for Itachi the Amazing, why didn't he kill him?

If Sakura showed up instead of Jiraiya, do you think they would have run?
Ok, if Itachi is such a push over for Jiraiya the Great, why didn't he kill him? Hmm? Like I've clearly said...although Itachi and Kisame had no clear intention of backing off immediately, after Itachi wasted a Tsukiyomi on Sasuke and Jiraiya intefered with his ninjutsu, they ran because the situation was obviously disadvantageous; that jutsu of Jiraiya's only works indoors, so unless Jiraiya persistently pursues them and fights outside, they made the right decision. Hey hey, if Jiraiya is so great, why didn't he just finish them off? He couldn't, and does that mean he isn't a great legendary ninja? Of course not.

Quote:
I bet Itachis organizationg doesnt want Naruto a year from when he went after him. How long has it been since we last saw Itachi? A long time. And i bet the Akatsuki or whatever isnt very pleased.
Youuuuuuuuuuuu bet! You bet! Gosh, why can't Jiraiya be like you and able to read Akatsuki members' mind like that? I dare say you must be one of them to know how they are thinking! So like this other night, me and my colleagues got together. My partner and I were assigned to obtain this material that would be great for our cause but not really needed urgently, but because my team met an unforseen considerable obstacle for something that just wasn't worth fighting for right away, we chose to back off for now. My colleagues were surprised at first but understood because afterall, fighting through this would be taking unnecessary risk that they themselves wouldn't want to do.

Quote:
And Itachis the moron for using that technique so often. He doesnt even use it effectively.
This I perfectly agree. ^_^

Quote:
He used it on Kakashi, and he didnt even touch him afterwards when he had the chance to kill him.
The guy is a pacifist, what can I say? I really don't get it. Kakashi doesn't get it, either. Itachi could've just killed Kakashi off easily, but no, Itachi didn't want to fight and kill unnecessarily...he merely wanted to show the Leaf jounins they are not at his level in hopes that would stop pursuing them and everyone can all go home happy. As to why Itachi is such a pacifist, we don't know.

Quote:
He also used it on Sasuke, wtf for? Sasuke is so weak compared to him, he couldve killed him with a punch to the head.
Perhaps Sasuke meant something to him? Perhaps he didn't leave Sasuke alive out of whim? Perhaps he actually wanted Sasuke to grow strong enough to challenge him and thought he was too weak, so decided to remind him some fond memories for motivational purposes? Gee, I don't know...beats me.

Quote:
So hes WASTED the mange twice! And by the time he used that black fire technique, he was already in the process of running away.
How is that a bad thing? o_0;;

Quote:
So it was get Naruto NOW, or wait til however long were gonna see his crazy ass again. And it has alreafy been a long while.
Naruto sure looks alone right now; I sure don't see Jiraiya stalking Naruto 24/7. All Itachi has to do now is walk up and swoop him away; no need for fighting Jiraiya...and all that took was patience!
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote