View Single Post
Old 2010-04-13, 19:32   Link #62
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Forgot wai gong posted here. And I listened to Radio StrikerS how long ago...

Radio StrikerS episode 26 - Guest is Mizuhashi Kaori

- As you can see, this is ten days ago. I really don't remember much except for the Viviooooooooooooooo comments.
- Something about ViVid was definitely mentioned in the episode. I think Mizhacchi said she was reading it. Did she want it to be animated as well? fff, too lazy tired to re-listen to the episode.
- And ofc the tongue twister is what I always lol at. Mizuhacchi lost and they both fumbled a bit, but Mizuhacchi was doing hers slower and rofl paused somewhere. iirc, Tsuzuki-san made them say the tongue twister "really cutely", so Mizuhacchi ended up sounding.... like Vivio.
- And for the CM, Mittan had to do hers like she was surprised at everything. Mizuhacchi's was "the voice she thinks is the cutest" and trolled us for a bit, lol.

VIVIO VOICE SO CUUUUUUUTE FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

If I had to say which episodes were my favourite, clearly the ones with Yukarin, but each episode had its moments. Too many to list off top of my head. Really do wish my Japanese was better so I could give decent summaries, lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konagami_03 View Post
Well, to me, aging from 9 to 19. I do believe that their voices sounded more mature. ^^ And well that's my perception.
You'd kind of hope for that. I think all the non-Fate fags I talk to are like "lol, Fate's voice is the same 9 -> 19 lolol", which is kind of true for me.

Sometimes, I forget Kugyuu is in the same seiyuu agency as Yukarin....

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote