View Single Post
Old 2010-07-05, 20:44   Link #9883
Liwyn

Send a message via MSN to Liwyn
Ok guys, I'm back and I'm gonna go right ahead and suggest a new type of contest. I stumbled across this awesome site some days ago, and as an anime-lover I found it most intruiging! I thought we could have a contest where it's yaoi against ecchi, again, but this time we're posting anime pictures! So THIS TIME - THERE WILL BE NO NINJAPICTURES. There will be no point in it! And if people aren't up for a contest, you can just enjoy it I did, at least Here's a few of the pictures I got:

This is what you do:

1. Enter this site.
2. Upload a picture, choose your gender, age group and race/color.
3. To the left you will have the chosen picture. Put a frame around the area you want to include. Including all of your hair (the one on your head, dirty people!) is a plus. PS!!! You don't HAVE to do this, you could just keep the pic as it is. If you wanna do that, just click the pic and then click next.
4. Move the circles to your eyes and the oval circle to your mouth (middle obv!) then click next again.
5. Now it's time to have fun If you wanna join this competition or post your anime pic, choose "Manga cartoon" from the list and let's share a laugh

... Also, PS!!! again. All credits go to The ST Andrews Face Transformer.