View Single Post
Old 2004-12-17, 01:36   Link #50
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

regarding the genius point i have to say that from a certain perspective naruto is a genius becuase he has the kyuubi thus he has the right to succeed

secondly personally i don't really think that an anime MUST send a message(good or bad or realistic) to the kids, so what if it teaches them that only idiots can succeed in life, its up to the parents and real life to teach them otherwise. the anime or manga is entertainment not education.

as for the control of kyuubi i see that coming later. i have seen several anime or manga where the main char. has some hidden potiential that will be brought out later in the series, i suspect this is the same case the only thing is that it has nto reached the point when the mangaka has decided to do so. i n point of fact many anime with chars having this wildcard thingy first show signs of it in times of distress usually more than once, then some idiot wise guy will recognise it and then teach them how to use to bring it out. its part of the story dun be impatient.

not trying to flame or defend naruto just stating my views. oh in addition i also have to agree that it is entertainment and an anime not real life stories so i guess we can afford to ignore some unrealisticism