View Single Post
Old 2012-01-16, 09:59   Link #97
teja208
Critical fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikijin View Post
Wait, wait! If someone on 4chan tells you that Nise is the weakest part you are reading a troll There is not a bad book in the whole Monogatari series. Each one has its own appeal, there is a lot of variety. There are books you may rate higher and books you may rate lower, but they are all good. Mark my words, Nise is good. Personally I would rate it even higher than Bake, and I won't say more to not give even the slightest hint.

Sadly, Araragi's inner thoughts are usually the first thing that Shaft sacrifies in the adaptation.
By the way, in the novels Araragi and Nadeko may have not had the time to actually play twister.

He had not time for inner thoughts Basically he just states that physically he is no match for Kanbaru who had trained her body, even not considering Kanbaru's left arm.
Great, I see you really are a true Monogatari Series fan. Makes me wish I'm a lot better in Japanese, and thanks for sharing the novel part I asked earlier. So he is no match for Kanbaru is he? I though he have some experience with martial arts just not as good as Karen. Seems all three siblings practice martial arts to some extent if I'm not mistaken. Does Araragi family owns a dojo or something?
teja208 is offline   Reply With Quote