View Single Post
Old 2012-09-14, 02:50   Link #407
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
I mean, I'm not even mad at the guy who is spreading this BS. He's a politician, he's behind in an election, so of course he's going to brazenly lie if he feels that it increases the chances of his side. Fine.

The real problem I have is that he thinks that spreading THIS bullsh*t is going to improve their chances. Because it is so clearly retarded that normal rational humans can't possibly believe it. By fully absorbing the Likud position of Greater Israel, and by openly threatening war against Iran, America is going to be held in such high esteem in the Middle East that extremists wouldn't do attacks like this?

How can ANYONE be retarded enough to believe this?
How can the American media not expose him as the clown he is?

What the hell is wrong with America?
Actually Romney isn't that far behind Obama, and with month and a half remaining he can still close the gap. So those are the type of statements that can, in fact, help increase the incumbant's chance. We have the gathering of the third largest population in the world and equally diverse in every respect. Peoples' worries and fears and insecurities tend to reflect the diversity along with geo-political location. Most people aren't "retarded", but they still have their priorities like jobs and social issues and personal freedom, debt, etc. For a lot of people it's actually a rational choice according to ones priorities because four years is still a looong time to wait if they picked the wrong guy to lead the country. While Romney doesn't exactly seem to be the ideal guy to lead, Obama doesn't exactly have a stellar record in the home front, especially when it comes to the economy. With our unemployment rate hovering over 8 percent, the choice isn't as clear cut as it could have been. So the question, "under whom I'm going to be better off" is taking longer to answer and probably will take another month before most people made up their mind.