View Single Post
Old 2013-04-17, 07:24   Link #5
SimplyUnwanted
Tsundere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackett View Post
Hmm... if you really liked Louise and Saito, perhaps you should check out Ranma 1/2. It's an older show, but many people have commented how much Louise and Saito were like Akane and Ranma.

Inuyasha would be another good classic tsundere romance.

For something more modern, A Certain Magical Index and the spinoff A Certain Scientific Railgun would probably fit well for you. Has quite the tsundere.

Otome Youkai Zakuro would also work for you.

Maybe Chrome Shelled Regios? You'll definitely like Felli Loss.

You'll like at least one of the arcs in The World God Only Knows.

You could also try Fullmetal Alchemist: Brootherhood. The romance isn't a main plot line but it is there, and with a tsundere.

Cross Game also has a tsundere, although not the style you like.

Ah yes, an old friend asked me to watch A Certain Magical Index sometime, I believe I started watching it but couldn't get attached to it, cause I was busy finishing ToraDora or another anime (Thank you for reminding me)

I tried Full Metal Panic but I am not the type of person who is into Mech animes if the art-style was more bright it would be okay but mostly Mech animes are not my type.

Otome Youkai Zakuro seems okay may look into it also.

I looked at Chrome Shelled Regios and it looks promising (Most likely will watch)

I had no idea that Full Metal Alch had another series to it, as I have not watched it in years, definitely going to go watch that one soon.

& I Saw Inuyasha long ago when they still had it on YTV it got boring after the first what 50 episodes or so.

It doesn't just have to be a Tsundere, though I prefer it to be.

I also like animes like

Blood+
Aoi No Exorcist etc..

Some action and such an with a nice storyline, what ever Aoi No exorcist fell under.
SimplyUnwanted is offline   Reply With Quote