Thread: World of Tanks
View Single Post
Old 2014-02-25, 00:23   Link #11926
Achiuakuna
Kimo-kimo-ii~

Thank you

IS-6 Ensk: Yeah I was constantly looking at my rear and was wondering why the hell they didn't flank me yet. But good point about the overextending. That explains why I have only been comfortable with round mountain corner peekaboos where the terrain itself stopped me from overextending.

SU-122-44: I regretted it the moment I went that way, probably because I forgot that I wasn't a tank. Then I kinda got stuck when they showed up. Guess I'll develop the habit of relocating. It kinda escapes me mind most of the time.
How probable is the magical forest for Murovanka in recent patches? I haven't gone there in ages. Even as a TD I remember that once I get spotted it was all over because it was really just flat ground. Can SU-122-44 handle it?

T34 Severogorsk: Funny that you pointed it out. It was actually the first time I went that way. Mostly because in the last 4 or 5 times on this map I was sniped to below 50% health on my way to the other side. Will hugging the edge more help it?

Tiger II Abbey: Interesting. I always doubted that myself but never got a confirmation. I have a habit of martyring on the flank with literally no one else and always feel paranoid if I don't. But I guess since I got confirmation from you I'll change that up next time.

IS-6 Sand River: Was north the right decision for the IS-6 though, despite the loss of hill control? I was afraid that I might be held at long distance by German tanks/TDs in south, preventing me from even hitting them, or bouncing due to APCR over long distances on top of not being to aim for weak spots.
Yeah. That was kinda cute. I'll give him that. I always knew that particular arty was fast, but that was a bit over the top... Wonder if it were built on an ELC chassis :P

Anyway, thanks again. And as promised, *Achi-glomp*.
Achiuakuna is offline   Reply With Quote