View Single Post
Old 2011-02-13, 21:20   Link #115
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Ahh... another great episode. The music was great, everything flowed smoothly.

Horie Yui is awesome. Her vocal range is impressive and she makes such a great Minori.

Ami, ah Ami-chan. So much fun when she unleashes her true self. She's slipping up more and more. Leave it to Taiga to push her over the edge though. And boy do they make her look scary.

Taiga was awesome again. I loved how she just nodded to Kitamura. She probably used all of her will power to move her neck, haha.

The club president is so funny. You simply don't find a girl like her, ever.

Oh... can't wait for the next episode. Ami-chan in a one-piece.

Novel changes by request again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
ugh.... first of year taxes, financial statements for colleges, and work kept me from doing this much less watch much of any current series. Carry on.
That's life. It's a long series, you are always welcome to join in later on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fome View Post
Episode 6: True Self

When Ami assumes her innocent girl act, I actually don't get the impression that she is desperate, insecure, or bears any other negative trait that usually accompanies such behavior. She seems to me, oddly enough, as supremely mature, and perhaps a little bored. Bored enough that playing the seductress or the class idol is not some sort of compensatory measure, but rather just a fun diversion. We'll just have to see how she develops
The fact that she puts on the act means she is desperate and insecure. What makes it a good act is that you don't see it easily. But she does it so people like her because she is insecure with her true self.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
I actually loved Ep6 for what it was worth. Seeing Ami unleash her true spoiled princess-like self was hilarious, or terrifying if you're on the receiving end of her personality as the stalker would experience first hand.
She really can go from one extreme to the other.