View Single Post
Old 2011-07-30, 07:15   Link #65
Xcomp
Owe No Favours!

Spoiler for For Feyris' Character Development:
That said, it was fun watching Okabe keep up with Feyris, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
So just because the Feyris route being shown in anime, this means you're now allowed to post spoilers from the game that tell of alternative Feyris routes? Did it ever cross your mind that some in here have yet to play the game but want to do so eventually?
And I'm guessing those videos in the earlier posts don't count because you have to actually play them before the game is spoiled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
On another note, something just crossed my mind and started to bother me. Wasn't Kyouma at Feyris' place when he sent the d-mail? Last time Feyris sent the d-mail to '' revive '' his father, Kyouma remained at Feyris' place. Well of course, since while the world changes around you, you should remain where you send the message at, no? So how did Kyouma magically appear on their lab when he sent the d-mail from Feyris' place?
I read in the fanbook's Q&A that everything after the point where time is changed, including where every person and object is located is re-written so as soon as the D-Mail was sent, Okabe is relocated back to the lab because the events with Feyris never took place in the past.

Weird but it makes sense if you think about it. After Feyris never sent the D-mail, everyone has been doing different things since that point her father died so they would all be in different places, not really "magically" teleported around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
Seems like a bit of a personal variation, though. Now I'm wondering if Ruka and Moeka have the same ability and are aware of the changes they made to the timeline.
Well, it seems as long as you're the one responsible for the changes, the events from the other sub-Worldlines will eventually merge back with your memories.

But in Okabe's case, he doesn't have to be the one responsible so he's unique thanks to his mysterious headache... Maybe at some point he...

Spoiler for Butterfly Effect Movie Director's Cut:
Either that or it might be because the Reading Steiner ability is contagious and they haven't been with Okabe long enough to get the full effects