View Single Post
Old 2007-02-07, 18:14   Link #23
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by astayanax View Post
Is Kakazu is really dead, I would be majorly disappointed; especially reading this summary. Like hunter said, I am amazed as how retarded villians will become for no logical reason.

I was hoping that Naruto seems to obtain some good speed, but it looks like he didn't after all but instead trick his opponents using the mass number of clones and general assumptions they would make ('Ahh that must be the original because he is using the jutsu!').

In either case, this clearly now puts Naruto officially above Kakashi and company which by defaults (knowing how these series go) means that Sasuke himself should be powerful enough to take on Akatsuki members on his own. This series of defeat is also shaping up the strength of the relevant Akatsuki members too.

I suspect it is going to reach a point soon where Itachi (and maybe Kisame) will be given an opportunity to show his true strength.

Lot of people seem to have a problem with Kakuzu getting trick by Naruto becuase he fell for the old shadow clone trick.

But lets look at it closely.

1. From the reports Kakuzu got form the other members, Naruto is hot head who charge into any situtation head first. Dy default he is a idiot. Not exactly un-reasonable for kakuzu to under estimate Naurto's intellignece form those reports. ANd naruto messing up his first attack certainly isn't going to contradict those reports.

2. Kakuzu already seen Naurto use his shadow clones to distract him while his real self attacks with the new Technique. Only reason Kakuzu survive the first time was because the Naruto mess up the excution.

He sees naruto start the same thing again, of course he is going to assume Naruto is going to try the same trick again. How many people would not think that Naurto was doing the same trick twice? How many people would have thought that Naruto is going to try to trick kakuzu by using the shadow clone as bait?

Give credit where credit is due. Naruto used his rep as a hot-head idiot to out smart kakuzu.