View Single Post
Old 2008-02-04, 21:48   Link #35
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by james3wk View Post
Damn, I always assumed that was a girl. Then again maybe I was simply hoping that one of the Four Kings was a women.
I find that that character's face is too sinister looking to belong to a girl. Maybe one reason why some people might think he looks like a girl is because he has no facial hair? But yeah, I think that those facial features look too masculine for a girl. I also can't wait to see what Kaidou's and the other emperor's crews are like. We can definitely be sure that they are going to possess some really dangerous pirates. Also, it is interesting to note that so far all of the three world powers have a theme going on. The shichibukai all represent some kind of animal, the marine admirals represent colored animals, and so far 2 out of the four emperors represent just colors. Now, I have heard that going by the known colors of the four emperors so far, that they are most likely based off of four symbols in a Chinese legend. The four colors in that legend are: Red, White, Blue, and Black. Having said this, it seems quite probable that considering the known pattern of the emperors so far, that Kaidou and the other unknown emperor will either be nicknamed the blue or black something. This may give us a clue as to what color of hair/facial hair they have.

Last edited by Blackbeard D. Kuma; 2008-02-17 at 12:25. Reason: color discrepancy
Blackbeard D. Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote