View Single Post
Old 2012-04-12, 19:25   Link #518
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolido17 View Post
there's a manga I want classified to also try but I don"t think he will take it seriously if he reads the title or synopsis. When you start reading this you will notice that the main protaganist is very similar to light(deathnote) but is the exact opposite of him so you will see him deal similar issues as those in welcome to nhk. whoever read this this manga or whoever has time to read and finish it to convince him to try it out but DON'T SPOIL ANYTHING
I just want him to look past the title and synopsis

here it is
http://myanimelist.net/manga/8967/Onani_Master_Kurosawa
Onani Master Kurosawa suggested by tolido is an example of a very good coming-of-age manga. The main character got a superb character development especially after he received such a big blow to his life. I think this manga leaves a very deep impression to its readers. Just ask anyone who already read it (from beginning to end, of course). Even though the romance is not the main focus of it, it’s still very much prevalent and become a driving force of the story. The manga is pretty short and you can’t really compare it to any other manga out there as it is quite different story-wise (and maybe art-wise too). Just read the manga and bear the “bumpy road” and “thorny bushes” and you’ll reach a nice destination .