View Single Post
Old 2012-04-13, 08:54   Link #519
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

I just got back, but i had access to my pc even wednesday and watched Ano Natsu de Matteru: i of course liked it very much, because the plot was... the same of Onegai Teacher, with the only difference that the alien girl wasn't a teacher but a student (and that would go for the best). The one who made these shows probably even had a glasses fetish, but i didn't mind it. However, despite the surely better graphic, the amount of ecchiness, the love messed polygons, Onegai teacher gave me more emotions. Be careful, there was nothing at fault in Ano Natsu, but i just didn't get attached to the characters like i did in OT and therefore i wasn't given much feeling, even tho what was going on was very similar. I'd rate it 9.6, it was a very good watch. (Btw, it could also be that it wasn't the first time i was presented with such plot, and i kinda predicted how it would have gone near the end
Spoiler for ending:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolido17 View Post
I found an ecchi title that might interest classified it's called koe de oshigoto.even though the protaganist is a female it kinda reminds me like kiss x sis where they try to show everything but they don't. there are hints that there could be romance maybe in the manga version.

there's a manga I want classified to also try but I don"t think he will take it seriously if he reads the title or synopsis. When you start reading this you will notice that the main protaganist is very similar to light(deathnote) but is the exact opposite of him so you will see him deal similar issues as those in welcome to nhk. whoever read this this manga or whoever has time to read and finish it to convince him to try it out but DON'T SPOIL ANYTHING
I just want him to look past the title and synopsis

here it is
http://myanimelist.net/manga/8967/Onani_Master_Kurosawa
Lolmao, i read the synopsis of Onani_Master_Kurosawa and i chuckled after the first phrase. I really do expect something like Welcome to the NHK: i will try it for sure, haha, probably i'll even start it tonight or tomorrow at the worst.

I'll also get koe de oshigoto, but it looks like it's still airing: do you know when it'll finish airing or if it's like Kiss x Sis (airing since long, but an episode every decade), how many episodes have been released?

Thank you for your suggestions, i'm really interested in the manga, just because i expect a good amount of laughs (I'm kinda complicate when it comes to humor: i'm a bit cynical and you need to pick up determinate themes to make me chuckle, and most of the time this theme is sex; however, i didn't like the humor in Seitokai Yukindaimo, where there were only girls talking about their mestruo and other silly things. Example, in Welcome to the NHK
Spoiler for middle series episode:

EDIT
I've already started reading Onani_Master_Kurosawa, and i'm already liking it; don't get me wrong, but i like this kind of character and ye, he reminds me a lot of Light: always planning, cautious, considering other beings inferior and such haha, and i forgot to say a thing: i tend to use much dirty language in everyday's life, so when he says/thinks "I don't give a damn, they are fucking annoying, etc", it just amplifies my enjoyment haha.

Last edited by Classified Info; 2012-04-13 at 10:19.
Classified Info is offline   Reply With Quote