View Single Post
Old 2012-12-18, 14:01   Link #447
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
^
I agree with you. She's the only one I'm having problem with even though this is the first time I've played P4 with dubs

Anyway, got my PSV and p4g here. Everything is just so beautiful Seeing Marie at the beginning of the game really gives me the feeling that this will be a brand new experience for me rather than replaying an old ps2 games.

Oh and have I mentioned that the very easy difficulty is so much fun? I mean killing a bunch of shadows with one hit was pretty fun lol. Not to mention that the experience and gold seems to have no penalty.
Yeah, I have to say I liked how early they inserted Marie into it. Even if it was just a brief meeting it gave that fresh feeling to the game. Then it just carried on pretty well throughout with all the new scenes.

As to Chie's voice...I'm still mixed on it. I think by now I've gotten used to it. I mean wasn't a huge fan of her original dub voice so this is just a matter of adjusting. Otherwise still love the dub. Think Kanji especially was so well done that the jokes just work extremely well .

I can only imagine how easy that is . Played through hard on the first time and have to say that NG+ feels like very easy. So damn powerful.