View Single Post
Old 2011-02-14, 18:43   Link #7078
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
The prime and minor glyphs are fine, but yea... those majors need to change somehow. Glyph of Divine Plea gives an extra +6% max mana restored every time divine plea is used[every 2 minutes], and Glyph of Divinity gives +10% max mana restored when lay on hands in used[every 7/10 minutes], of the course of some fights this is as much as an 22~28% of your mana restored, personally I'd recommend dropping long word it's kind of meh, and then personally choice on the other two, I use Lay on Hands [but I talented out of Light of Dawn completely after the nerf while back]. Also if they're still having issues after glyph changes, then I'd looking into reforging for more spirit, and trying to improve their trinkets to better help mana regeneration.
I'll be sure to give the word out, thank you very much for the response Konakaga

Quote:
We have Holy Radiance which depends very much on people being near the paladin which does healings per second for 10 seconds[on a 30 second CD], and is quite mana efficent assuming people are withing 6~10 yards of the caster, starts to diminish after that but still heals people within 20[or was it 25] yards.
From what my previous guild leader (Holy Paladin) complained about was that Holy Radiance itself was a little too mana dependent while healing for Halfus Wyrmbreaker and when the proto-drake does his flame breath. But I can see your point.