View Single Post
Old 2012-09-16, 09:29   Link #32
gundamdrawer
Super Pilot

my thoughts about this episode:

1. So many deaths and all the battles are epic for me.
2. Woolf must be so proud if he could see two of his underlings tearing up x-rounders with inferior suits. The pilot of that ghiraga must really be a noob to begin with. Salutes to Obright for being such a badass.
3. Such a sad thing to see the death of Fram and Zehearts reaction afterwards.
4. And i lol'ed at Zehearts line that " Finally you managed to catch up with me". I was like " what the hell, Asemu had already catched up with you way back, your fights with him after episode 27 has always been in a stalemate." And that's even with an inferior machine. But his lines after that were also very sad, he has all the reasons to be jealous to Asemu. Asemu is just jealous about Zeheart's ability, but with Asemu's life, i mean he has a happy family, a wife, a son, he grew up in a normal life. I'll trade any fighting abilities for a life like that.
5. I'm a bit dissapointed with the darkhound vs legilis fight. It's too one sided. But being a bias, I love the way Asemu trashed Legilis and using everything at his disposal. This episode is really a tribute for normal (super) pilots who utilizes their machines very efficiently.
6. Flit's moment about diva is very nostalgic for me.
7. Overall i give this episode 9/10.

I realized the reason why Kio sucks as of this moment is because unlike flit and asemu, he doesn't have a badass ally named woolf!
gundamdrawer is offline   Reply With Quote