View Single Post
Old 2008-03-19, 08:01   Link #208
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Can I remind everyone that AnimeSuki is meant to be a discussion forum not a chat room.
Quote:
2.7 No public personal conversations
This is a discussion forum not a chat room; threads with only two people chatting are generally dull for everyone else. If you want to chat with another member of The Forum please use the private message feature, join our IRC channel (#animesuki) on synIRC or contact the member directly using email or via IM.
Plus, concerning reputation.
Quote:
4.4 Please do not post about reputations
If you feel you have received an unfair or unjust reputation award please contact a member of staff. Please do not make posts or comments in The Forum complaining about such events. In addition, please do not request or "beg" for reputation points as this will be considered a violation of The Rules.
and
Quote:
4.2 Awarding reputation
Deliberate, targeted and excessive awarding of reputation in an attempt to significantly alter another member's reputation is considered abusive, both when awarding positive or negative reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz View Post
He probably just lost some rep points because of doing something out of the forum rules.
No, not directly. As we state in the Infraction FAQ
Quote:
Q. But what about my reputation? My reputation is important to me and I've worked really hard to get a good reputation.
A. Relax! Infractions have absolutely no effect on your rep and vice-versa. These systems have no relation at all. You can rest assured that if we give you an infraction the only bad thing that might happen is banning.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote