View Single Post
Old 2012-08-14, 11:28   Link #100
Arya

Well, I understand all the complains about the episode. I guess it all depends on the expectations each of us has from a show or, in this case, from an episode, as usual. But, at least for me, the previous episode had been quite eloquent in what that itself and this one episode would have been about.
The previous episode started with a big bold yellow writing warning us how the contents of the episodes that followed would have been something silly, clichèd and whatever. I repeat myself here, but when I saw VG going in peeping mode I almost facepalmed. The only thing he was missing was a bamboo cane through which to breathe
So everything that came after that didn't surprise me. Not that I'm justify anything, but I was able to watch the episode for what it was. And letting aside all the clichè used, the thing that standed out the most was Yui change of her personality, I mean it has been to fast, and now I don't know how they'll handle her in the next episodes. That's what worry me the most. Do they let her go back and forth from tsun to dere every time she will interact with Yuuya?

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.