View Single Post
Old 2012-07-16, 18:46   Link #4637
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Thanks Deacon. OZ's Brickman Space Force. I love it. Interesting to see Trant and Sedici involved in the taking of Barge/Bulge.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tendou Souji View Post
Thanks Deacon.

Looks like Noin isn't fighting like in the show. Would have liked her to fight during that battle. Wufei is probably out too like in the show. The current Leos are the Mark V/5. Do we know all 5 models now?

Duo carries multiple guns on him. Nice to know. Relena and Heero scene was okay. I liked it.
Who wants to take bets on how many chapters this battle is?

What happens after this fight makes or breaks this manga. It only gets made once a month and these next few parts in Wing were pretty much plot focused with not much true MS action until the Antarctica fight aside from Trowa's attack at the circus and Trowa underground in the sewer. Those are slaughters though so I don't really count them. I think Zechs may have had a part when he, Alex and Muller took over that base. People will lose interest if they drag on the plot portions too long. That seems to be a huge problem with both FT and Glory. No real focus or direction and plot that is dragged on too long.
I'm going to say four.

Make or break? How so? We've already seen multiple chapters that featured zero action. With that said, we should see the Maganacs taking on OZ like in Episode 10 and Wufei helping Sally and her rebel group. But even Sumisawa skips those scenes, the next few chapters before the duel in Antarctica and colony arc will be entertaining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkuzeMinna View Post
Another question: I'm watching EW and something has been nagging me about Heero trying to blast Mariemaia and Dekim to kingdom come. On the third shot, does he swerve to the left a little? He lowers the buster rifle a little after Dekim says Relena is down there with them, so I'm not sure if he pulls it back on target or points it a little to the left so as to not kill Relena.
I've never picked up on that. He definitely aims a little to the left after recalling the little girl and dog (among numerous others) he accidentally killed. Just another sign of his humanity surfacing.