View Single Post
Old 2004-11-17, 07:44   Link #108
DarkCntry
Blue Dawn

Wow, how'd I miss this thread, lol...

Well I've got around 300 various resin/garage kit characters of varying size and quality Most are quite expensive so they are pretty much locked nicely in an air-tight display case now, but there are still a few that I have out and about...Dunno bout pictures though considering every digicam I have is off poor quality and/or doesn't work lol.

However, as far as listing them...I'll show a few of the ones that I can find images for online. Sad part, many of mine are ecchi, surprisingly enough, they happen to be A-Brand and with most being KGNE/Muvluv

Spoiler for KGNE and Muvluv figurines:

Spoiler for Various NGE:

Spoiler for For the special one I am waiting to buy next ;):

Spoiler for The only X-Brand model that I believe I can get away with showing:

Spoiler for Jubei-chan:

Spoiler for Mahoro:

Spoiler for Onegai Teacher:

So there you go, just a sample of what I have...anyways, yes, before you ask they took quite a bit of cash to get, most pre-painted and that tacks on at least another $60-$100...luckily I have a friend who got them for me pretty cheap, about 40% the listed prices for many.

For reference, I'll see about listing some of my collection...
Majority of KGNE and MuvLuv
4 Mahoromatic
10 Love Hina
14 NGE
3 Azumanga Daioh
8 Chobits
2 Excel Saga
1 Fate/Stay Night
6 Final Fantasy
5 Ghost in the Shell
3 Hand Maid May
2 Hellsing
3 Ai Yori Aoshi
1 Ikkitousen
2 Da Capo
3 Nuku Nuku
2 Noir
3 Onegai Twins
2 Popotan
4 Steel Angel Kurumi
3 Vandread
2 Vampire Hunter D
4 various chibi/SD figures

That's what I can see from where I am sitting lol...all the images are from a single site that I sometimes buy from, not all figures are from there though. Pretty funny how E2046.com states many of the figures as pre-orders when most have been floating around for almost a year now

Last edited by DarkCntry; 2004-11-17 at 07:56. Reason: Explaining E2046
DarkCntry is offline   Reply With Quote