View Single Post
Old 2012-02-21, 08:10   Link #737
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Clannad, especially it's continuation, Clannad AS is, for me one of the most outstanding anime of the decade. It's one my top recommended anime in categories like romance, slice of life and family based orientation.

It's a clean anime... truly a novel. It shows how love springs out in the moments you least expected for it to occur. Love can change people, their lives and their views in life as it change Tomoya from a deliquent to a mature responsible father later on.

Slice of life,... Hmm no doubt.. it does shows the real characters we encoutered in real life especially in high school, we had a bestfriend, girl friends and boy friends.. crushes and fights. We faced trials as we grow up... it reminded me of my das in high school... it's the best moments of my life as well.

Family based... I think I already post this... hehehe.. well... just to state the reason again.. it values family, its importance and how it members show work together... even not related in blood... we seen how Nagisa and Tomoya tried to build a family and how they valued... thinking of the trials they had.. gives me teary eyes...

HAh! This one of the best... really. I will always rewatched it evry now and then... again and again...
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote