View Single Post
Old 2003-11-06, 06:16   Link #13
Digital-Kitty
Evil Supreme Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by GipFace
Currently I have some of the fastest translators around

Fast does not mean it's good.

With that aside, I don't think anyone will use your service, so there's no point in pimping it. Anyone reputable will either already have TLs or will think twice before using some unknown person's script. You'll earn more respect if you just give them to a site like scriptclub.org.
Your a laugh riot. Actually, there is no shame in using an unknown script or a public translation. Someone reputable would likely put another translator on it to check it though. Seriously, if you compare Anime-Keeps translation of Mahoujin GuruGuru with the public translation posted to Scriptclub.org by monmon, theyre pretty much over 90% exact. Looks like a safe bet there, and Ive seen others in the past too. I dont think it happens more often because hardly anyone ever releases translations or scripts anymore.

Im guessing ff7799 will likely get raped by requests if the translators are good and probrobly even if they arent. Fast doesnt mean good, but it doesnt mean bad either. There are pleanty of wannabes out there if anything who would likely be interested.
Digital-Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote