Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-11, 19:13   Link #10622
DonQuigleone
Knight Errant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigress View Post
I am going to make a point and you guys might not like. But I will do it anyway.

Nice guy syndrome seems to come about when guys try to get girls who are clearly out of their league and usually those girls like badboys. I don't look like a model or anything since I fall under "okay looking" and I am happy that I am just me so dont think this is a superficial statement.

A slightly nerdy but cute guy who thinks he is robert pattinson or someone approaches hottest woman in the room. He makes conversation but she isn't buying it. Maybe she accepts a drink and makes conversation but she isn't into that guy really and he thinks if he could be more assertive he would get her. It is not always the case.
No such thing as "out of your league". She'll only be "out of your league" if you think she is, and act like she is.

If you act like she is your equal, she'll come around. Or she just won't be in to you.

That said, if you're obese, or physically deformed, it might be tricky, but not too tricky if you make sure to ignore the physical difference.

If you think she's above you, why should she disagree? And why should you expect her to go out with someone beneath her?
DonQuigleone is offline   Reply With Quote