Thread: Crunchyroll Hunter X Hunter Anime (2011)
View Single Post
Old 2013-05-21, 10:50   Link #2871
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
There are just few good ways to look at this situation. Certainly Ponzu could seen as having it easier than most. At least she was dead before she likely even knew what happened. Though still completely willing to say it was more tragic because she was cute and had a nice voice.

It's a terrible situation all in all. Giant bugs killing and eating people, it's just...not good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
^ Good for you. That means you haven’t experienced some of the most horrific and disturbing events anime and manga has to offer. As for me, I can easily mention a handful of events worse than Ponzu’s death from many other manga & anime (still, I’m not here to compare one gruesome event to another).

Anyway, from the episodes I watch so far, they seem like foreshadowing that our friend Kite will run into deep trouble. His advice to Gon & Killua to “leave me when things go south” kinda prophesied something bad if we look at the nature of this arc .
Yeah, I'm pretty much ready to bury Kite as well at this point. From that line, I just can't help but think he's going to get killed off and be the main source that the King is drawn from. Heck could also draw that Gon and Killua not running away (from something) will actually be the cause of things getting worse.